Hi, I'm Sophia.
I’ve been crafting words, both professionally and personally, for most of my adult life. After completing a Media and Communications degree at Sydney University, I worked as a journalist for various trade publications.
Now I run my own business writing for you.
Other facts about me:
- I’m a mum to two children and a well-seasoned work/life integrator.
- I’m a chronic list-maker who likes to plan ahead. This is great news for you because it means I meet my deadlines!
- I’ve edited a book published by Anglican Aid, with all profits going towards vulnerable women living in East Asia and India.
- My first writing gig was as an editor for Sydney University’s newspaper Honi Soit.
- I love reading all kinds of fiction and second-hand shopping.